Big Brother Australia Unofficial Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother Australia Unofficial Fan Forum

Big Brother is returning in 2012 with new host Sonia Kruger. The Big brother compound will once again be at Dreamworld on Australia's famous Gold Coast. This forum has been designed for fans of Big Brother Australia.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching?

Go down 
+3
HousemateTaz
reinventedboy
fx1c
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fx1c

How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching? Empty
PostSubject: How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching?   How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:48 am

I have to admit to being a huge BB fan!

I've missed 1 episode that went to air (video machine died o.O) in all the seasons aired! I've watched all the up late / uncuts / after hours & Friday night games Smile I've maxed out my Internet usage watching live streaming from the house (had to upgrade to a mega monthly download so I could keep watching .. lol)

Yes, it's sad, I am an addict but I am proud to say that I am a massive fan of the show & I'm so glad it's coming back on air... I am annoyed however that it appears I have booked my Europeon holiday at the same time BB2012 is due to air Sad massive sad face :-/ HDD will on overdrive if I'm away lol...

I'm in Sydney, my name is Nik & I've just entered my 40's, look forward to chatting to you all Smile

How big of a BB fan are you?
Back to top Go down
reinventedboy

How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching?   How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:46 pm

Huge fan as well. Have been a fan since BB01. Managed to recently find someone who had all the season of BB01 - BB08 so its been nice going down memory lane again. Have auditioned twice to get into the house this year with no success.
Back to top Go down
HousemateTaz

HousemateTaz

PostSubject: Re: How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching?   How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:46 am

<<<<waves>>>>>

Hello everyo one. Im Taz and im A HUGE HUGE fan Very Happy. i have never missed a daily show and yes i own the dvd and cd of the first series Very Happy i have been to one eviction and seen 2 houses and met three house mates oh and payed for every premium every year and yes i did max out my net usage too lol.

I was so excited when i herd that bb was coming back that i threatened my hubby he had to get free to air fixed so i could watch it again Very Happy

I am married with 4 kids.. im in yass and am a enrolled nurse. and im 30 something

i soooo cant wait for the crazyness to start again...

BRING ON BB
Back to top Go down
hornyroo

PostSubject: Re: How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching?   How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:00 am

Hi my name is Belinda and Ive been a huge BB fan since day one, I still have my bunny Ears tucked away in a cupboard somewhere. While Ive enjoyed all seasons, the first 4 were my favourites before it all got to complicated and too regulated.

Favourite housemates -

Blair, Nathan, SaraMarie, Fitzy, Chrissie and vincent....
Back to top Go down
dan_stone

dan_stone

PostSubject: 1/2 the fan than i should be    How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:24 am

I love big brother even watched the show from others countrys affraid

I i do havr to admit i did turn it off after the last 2 just did not have the same feel loved BB Uplate and friday night games but the show lost its spark for me

But the bum dance and sarah Maree was my all time fav cheers
Back to top Go down
Shars_Secrets

Shars_Secrets

PostSubject: Re: How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching?   How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:35 am

LOL good to know im not the only 1 with a BB addiction,needing a fix : ) Im a HUGE fan also & have watched recorded collected all sorts off BB things... Im really looking forward to see how different things will be... I cant waittttttt..... afro
Back to top Go down
Shars_Secrets

Shars_Secrets

PostSubject: Re: How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching?   How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:37 am

dan_stone wrote:
I love big brother even watched the show from others countrys affraid

I i do havr to admit i did turn it off after the last 2 just did not have the same feel loved BB Uplate and friday night games but the show lost its spark for me

But the bum dance and sarah Maree was my all time fav cheers

WOW from other countries yep ur keen : ) Lets hope the selection of housemates is better : )
Back to top Go down
2Gd4U

PostSubject: Re: How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching?   How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching? I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:41 am

Im also a big BB fan, have been watching from 01 and just love the show! its great entertaining stuff which you just cant get enough of! thank god channel 9 had the brains to bring it back. i wish i was 18 now so i could apply but im 17 Sad so have to wait till nxt year, so cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching?   How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How big of a Big Brother fan are you?? How many episodes / seasons of Big Brother have you missed watching?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Australia Unofficial Fan Forum :: Introduction - House Rules :: Meet n Greet - Tell us about yourself-
Jump to: